Learn More about Financing
Benefits Of Financing From ANSA Merchant BankOur Hire Purchase option will provide you with the convenience of:
Hassle free documentation – No burden of registered documents means no legal fees.
Quick approval time – Apply online and experience exceptional customer service.
Flexible terms – Repay your loan with ease with flexible repayment tenor up to 72 months.
Low down payment – Financing is available up to 100% of the value of the vehicle i.e no down payment.
= ANSA vehicle + auto-finance + TATIL insurance
Visit https://ansamotorstt.com/ to decide a vehicle of your choice.
You can apply for a loan to buy a brand new, reconditioned or registered vehicle if you fit the eligibility criteria below:
- Age: prospective borrowers applying for a lending facility must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employment & Income: prospective borrowers must be able to demonstrate consistent monthly income streams. This is a requirement whether one is a public or private sector employee, self-employed individual, or a pensioner.
- Location: prospective borrowers must be a resident of Trinidad & Tobago, and must also be able to evidence same with a current utility bill.
- Debt-to-Income Ratio: generally total existing debts should not exceed 40% of aggregate monthly income.
How to apply for a loan online
- Please utilise the tab “Apply Now” and follow the required steps.
- Input the requested information and upload your documents.
- Submit you application.
- Our Business Development Officer will contact you within 1 business day.
Down PaymentYour down payment would depend on the type and face value of the vehicle that you need and the predetermined period of the loan agreement.Repayment
- Preferred option: Monthly ACH payments directly from an account in your name at a local Commercial Bank. A template of the ACH authorisation form is attached in the next section tab.
- Alternate option: At the discretion of the bank, it may be possible to make your monthly payment through any of the branches island wide on the mutually pre-agreed date of each month given on your loan.
- Payee option: Monthly instalment payments can be made as a bill payment or payee option through online banking platforms of a local commercial bank. Client can inquire how this can be facilitated should they prefer this option of repayment.
Terms & conditions apply
Product information and terms conditions are subject to change from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.